A woman of high social position or economic class
1. The wife or widow of a duke.
2. A woman who holds in her own right the sovereignty or titles of a duchy.
1. The wife or widow of a viscount.
2. A woman holding in her own right a rank equivalent to that of a viscount.
1. The wife or widow of a count in the nobility of Continental Europe or of an earl in the British peerage.
2. A woman having the rank of a count or earl in her own right.
1. The wife or widow of a marquess.
2. A lady holding the rank equal to that of a marquess.
1. The wife of a baron.
2. A woman holding a baronial title in her own right.
A French title of respect equivalent to “Mrs.”, used alone or prefixed to a woman's married name or title:
1. A woman who has authority, control, or power, especially the female head of a household, institution, or other establishment.
2. A woman who is skilled in something, as an occupation or art.
1. A title of respect prefixed to the surname or full name of a married woman:Mrs. Jones; Mrs. Susan Jones.
2. A title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., especially in an idealized or excessive way:Mrs. Punctuality.
(initial capital letter) (in Britain)
1. The official title of a female member of the Order of the British Empire, equivalent to that of a knight.
2. The official title of the wife of a knight or baronet.
3. (formerly) A form of address to any woman of rank or authority.a matronly woman of advanced age; matron.
Female brothel keeper. A Madame.
A bawd, sometimes called mother
1. The flexible part of a whip; the section of cord or the like forming the extremity of a whip.
2. A swift stroke or blow, with a whip or the like, given as a punishment:He received 20 lashes.
A mistress; also good clothes. The cull has tipt his tackle rum gigging; the fellow has given his mistress good clothes. A man's tackle: the genitals.
To give a girl a green gown; to tumble her on the grass.
Female sexual organs.
Trinkets; a man's testicles.
A superior whore.
A woman's breasts or bubbies.
Semen. To fetch mettle; the act of onanism, or self pollution.
A woman's tongue
Copyright © 2020 Sorcha Mowbray - All Rights Reserved.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered by GoDaddy
Don't miss a single cover reveal or new release! Join my newsletter now to get all the latest book news and more.